Published by Elaine Arthur on 11 August 2012
It’s Asher Roth’s Birthday! Hooray! Wait…Who?
You know. He sang that one about College…" I love college…Man, I love college, ay!
And I love drinking, ay! I love women, ay! Man, I love college."
John Lennon he is not, but he provides us some good subject matter. 5 great things about uni, college, etc. So here we go. 5 things that are great about Uni. Or College, depending on your age and continent of residence.
1. You can make your own meals. Prepare to put on half a stone thanks to Sainsbury’s value chadder and white bread that’s more processed than Nicki Minaj.
2. Parties. All the time. You better make friends with the bar men, the door menm the fancy dress shop owners, the college nurse and your bank manager. And learn to power nap.
3. Living with other people. A great way to get novel fodder for later life. Beware the unlocked door and make a point not to be ‘that person’ who leaves those passive agressive post it notes around the flat…
4. The course. You’ve paid through the teeth/ bank loan for it – so try turn up. And don’t throw up. Although we would treat lectures with a darkened room and a projector/video with extreme caution after 2 hours sleep.
5. The halls! Decorate, put up Blu-tack, and make your room your own. Get those classic posters, some amazing prints and get yourself an instant ‘argh there’s a hot member of opposite sex in my room checking for a frying pan what should I say’ talking point.
Posted in General
Our friendly customer service team are here 5 days a week to answer any questions.
0845 002 0381
Mon - Fri:9am - 5pm
Whether you are in the UK or overseas we want you to receive your order quickly and safely.View our delivery guide
All payments are fully encrypted and are subject to 3D Secure anti-fraud technology. Shop with confidence!
Try framing your poster or print to give your room a touch of class, choose from various frame types and colours.View frames