If you are dissatisfied with your order for any reason we will be happy to issue a full refund minus postage costs if you return the goods undamaged.
Please notify us by email; email@example.com, giving the reason why you are dissatisfied with the goods, before you return them.
Use the word “Returns” followed by the order reference number in the subject field. Please include the dispatch note with your returns.
Goods returned without prior notification by email will not be accepted.
At GB Posters we take every care to ensure that your order arrives in pristine condition. However due to the delicate nature of certain products in some rare circumstances items can arrive damaged.
Our aim is to ensure complete satisfaction with your order and to allow us to offer a quicker response time to our customers we operate a photo returns policy for any goods received in damaged condition.
Please follow these steps if you have received damaged items.
- 1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order reference number in the subject field.
- 2. Describe in as much detail as possible the damage to your product and attached photographic evidence detailing the damage to the product.
- 3. We will contact you within 24 hours to process your refund or send a replacement item as required.
- Damages must be reported within 7 days of receipt of goods.
- GB eye Ltd reserves the right to request the return of the product without notice before issuing a refund or replacement.
- In the event of an identical replacement not being available customers will be offered the choice of an item at equal value.