If you are unhappy with your order for any reason we are always happy to issue a refund if the items are returned to us undamaged and in a resalable condition within two weeks.
Please notify our team by email; firstname.lastname@example.org including your order details and the reason for return.
Please always include the dispatch note in your return to us so this can be traced back to your order. Good returned without prior notice by email will not be accepted.
*Please note that unwanted items are returned at the expense of the customer.
At GB Posters we take every care to ensure that your order arrives in pristine condition. However due to the delicate nature of certain products in some rare circumstances items can arrive damaged.
Our aim is to ensure complete satisfaction with your order and to allow us to offer a quicker response time to our customers we operate a photo returns policy for any goods received in damaged condition.
Please follow these steps if you have received damaged items.
- 1. Email email@example.com with your order reference number in the subject field.
- 2. Describe in as much detail as possible the damage to your product and attached photographic evidence detailing the damage to the product.
- 3. We will contact you within 24 working hours to process a replacement.
- Damages must be reported within 7 days of receipt of goods.
- GB eye Ltd reserves the right to request the return of the product without notice before issuing a refund or replacement.
- In the event of an identical replacement not being available customers will be offered the choice of an item at equal value.